Friday, November 20, 2009

OFF DAY #11

Haha! Well!
IT's my 11th off day if I'm not wrong!!!
Coz it's the 11th week of my SIP!
WOOOTSS!!
Another relaxing day with Wan Ting, ET, then with WT, Mad, and Gan!

Just want to introduce a little girl who has been coming to my outlet for a few times ever since November.
She's a pri 3 little girl named Fatimah..
AND SHE IS SOOOO CUTE LA!
1st time we met was during the blueberry cheesecake (BBCC) promotion!
She came to my outlet to ask for the price of a slice of BBCC, but it was sold out for the day!
So, during the following day, she came again asking for the price..

And during the following weekend, she and her brother came to my outlet and ate BBCC again! And this time, as a dine-in guest, and she still asked for the price! And ice water too! (But she asked in a cute way la!)

Whenever she comes, she will check out the price before placing her order, and she would ask us if there's any extra charges for the ice water! (and I always lie to her and said yes la..)

And an interesting thing is that, Pei Ching, Shah (supervisor), and I are all 'related' to her!
PC - her enemy's name! (Haha!!)
Me - her brother's friend's name (-.-")
Shah - her mum's name! (LOL!!!!)

The previous time she came, she still ate a cheesecake (oreo cheesecake this time), still ask for the price, still ask for ice water, still ask for the price of ice water, and I still told her that she need to pay for that!
And she was given an activity book which there's a tic tac toe page.. and she approached most of the service staff saying: ' I VS YOU!'
Oh.. but she either draw or lose to all of us la! (Not that we are big bullies, just that we will be malu if we lose to her, so cannot let her win!)
And and and!!! I was bringing a bill to the customer and she kept following behind me! So cute la!! Serve customer, take order, key in order, she also want to chap (aiyo.. but in a cute way la!) *awww*
One of the customer still asked her how much she was paid for 'working' here, and she replied, 'No, I still need to pay them!'

Anyway, just wanted to remember this cute little girl, Fatimah, coz she's the one who brings joy and laughter to all of us! And ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATIMAH! (18th Nov)

I will always remember you and wish you all the best. And hope that you will be able to eat all of the Bakerzin's delicacies in future! Maybe in 7 years time? You should be able to work in Bakerzin. (She envies us for being able to eat macaroons and cakes la! Haha!)

Oh my.. Hope I can see her soon again! =D
She just brightens up my day!

Alright! That's all folks!
Till then!

P.S. I hope I can get my PH off next week! =D *prays*

No comments: