WELL IT'S OFFIE DAY TODAY!!!
Let me recap what has happened for the past few days!
Start from my last off day (last thurs)
Well.. Spent my day with my mum and watched a movie! Sister's keeper!
One comment.. Really touching!
Friday was LOOONGGGG
Worked from opening till 5pm and after that was event at paragon until 10pm!
But Okay la.. Was quite an experience and I must say, I have enjoyed myself quite a bit coz I met funny and friendly guests!
And the subsequent days, as I have said.. LONG LONG LONGGGGGGGG =(
Well, Mon and Tues noon were really hard to pass
They were Slow and Tiring..
BUT! The worst is over already!
Yesterday was Maintenance day!
I like the feeling of having no1 at my outlet and everyone is cleaning the outlet up and down! Don't know why.. It just feels relaxing and I JUST LIKE IT!!!
And Well TODAY!
RECRUITMENT DRIVE!
Well.. I must say that I didn't spend my off day in vain!
And I think everyone did a great job today! =D
And met up with ET after that and we had a ketchup (catch up)
Cool! And had MCDONALDS HAPPY MEAL TODAY!
Really really happy mans! =D
AHHHH!! WHAT A RELAXING DAY TODAY!
How I wish Off day will never end!
And just a bad news!
Gotta work at 8am at Robinson centrepoint tmr!
It's an event! Like the one I had on Friday..
And 13 hours of work tmr! =S
AHHH I MISS MY BED MANS!
IT'S THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
No comments:
Post a Comment