Was feeling very vexed a while ago, actually, still am feeling vexed.. but I guess things will fall well in place when the time arrives.. Might be a difficult road to walk on, but no one knows what future brings, I'll just walk on. It might be sunshine after the rain. I really hope so.
Well, it seems that it would rather be a heavy semester for me this time.. Having 4 modules instead of 3 this sem, and having 5 projects instead of none. What's more I'm going to work in Kumon (near SIM) starting probably next week? Actually I wished that the person wouldn't contact me so soon, but I guess reality is always different from what you expect. And so, accept it, Weilin. =)
And yes, March would be my Music Theory exam. Not at least prepared yet. Weilin, please buck up. At least get most of the music knowledge into your brain by January. No more time for procrastination. Easy to say, but difficult to carry out. Come on, tell yourself you can!
JIAYOU WEILIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment