Saturday, January 1, 2011

Penny for your thoughts

It seems that.. there's this special bond between individuals and groups.
Like what economists would say, the 'invisible hand'
Well, in this case, it's not about demand, supply and price
but getting together with one another
Have you ever wondered how you and your clique got together?
Like.. Since when you became so close with one another?
Yeps, probably you will have answers, but not for all right?
Hmmm, I guess that's the unique thing about relationship.
When the feeling is right, people will just come together.
Not using our heads, but our hearts.

Anyway, I have this feeling that people around me have grown up.
Like, we started thinking about our future,
Like who we want to be
And started planning how to build this bridge to the path that we want to walk
Well, for me, I guess, I have this thought of being..
A Full time Service Related Management,
Meanwhile, becoming a teenage counselor
And prob when I have my family, I'll drop the 1st and be a piano teacher.
Sounds great, isn't it? But I'm not sure if I will work towards all these ideal jobs I hold in my heart.
I hope so!

Anyway, heard this advice..
Whenever you encounter an unhappy moment
Write it down on a piece of paper.
After which, draw a line after that sentence and start listing the happy moments you had for the past few days
Looking back at those moments will definitely make you feel much better. =)
It says that Sagittarius have very optimistic mindset.
And I believe so, and would try my very best to uphold this title!

No comments: