Thursday, October 6, 2011

Forget Fu

Hi, my name is Forget and I'm Forget Fu.
Muddle head me, don't know what's wrong with me!
I've been having trouble remembering things!

Like..
A few weeks ago, I met RJ and told her that we could run on a Tuesday..
Then after meeting her, I met ET..
And she told me about her having classes alone and I thought it would be fun to crash a lecture..
And we settled for the same Tues!
So I rejected RJ.. But.. That's not all!
A couple of days later, I asked SL when he want to have theory lessons..
And I scheduled it on the same Tuesday too.. All 3 things at almost the same time!

Well, there's more!

Had my piano lesson on a Saturday.. And I was in a hurry (as usual)..
So I quickly grabbed my music file and off I went..
BUT BUT BUT! I forgot to take my things again! I forgot what I forgot to take, except my theory books..
I only remembered that I went down, up, down, up, and down again!
That day, one of my neighbors was moving out, so they were using the lift..
And to avoid seeing them again and again..
I decided to climb up SIX LEVELS OF STAIRS...
(I know it's not a lot, but try it when you are in a hurry and you are walking with lightspeed!)

AND OH!

Had a job briefing last Friday.. Was early and waited for time to pass before going out at 12 exactly..
Upon reaching the bus stop (after at least 8 min walk), I realised..
I didn't bring my wallet..
Although I had 3 ezlinks (I bought 3 coz I always forgot to bring them),
all 3 were in my wallet!
Bo bian.. went back home and take my wallet and walk back to the bus stop again!

But.. That's not the end!

Today, I was rather on time.. SUPPOSED to meet Anne at 2pm for our Singapore Flyer date!
Before leaving my house, I told myself that I have to bring my wallet!
And I walked to my music school (10 min walk) to pass some stuff
After leaving my school for a couple of min, I REALISED....
I DIDNT BRING MY SINGAPORE FLYER TICKETS!!!!! (BANGS WALL)
So I walked back home to take and walked to the bus stop

Poor memory leads to healthy lifestyle I guess? I've been walking here and there and everywhere!
Well, since I can recall so many things... Maybe my memory isn't that bad afterall?

No comments: