Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Qian Shou

This was a conversation with clement ages ago which I forgot to publish (I guess it's during my Poly year 3).. Singapore will have 1 less talent by next year Jan.. =/



=Þ Weilin- I NEED MAC SPY CEE LUNCH FOR DESTRESSION! says:
haha
dont qian shou with ur bunk mates hor
they will chua tio one

=Þ Weilin- I NEED MAC SPY CEE LUNCH FOR DESTRESSION! says:
LOL!!!!!!!!!
c|3... says:
song
tpco shld play
then play halfway. everyone put their instruments down and clap
=Þ Weilin- I NEED MAC SPY CEE LUNCH FOR DESTRESSION! says:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!!!!!
no lah..
cannot liddat
not enough time to response
we will hire a clapper when the time comes
c|3... says:
HHAHAH
=Þ Weilin- I NEED MAC SPY CEE LUNCH FOR DESTRESSION! says:
and i already got someone in mind le
c|3... says:
Ask fayanne to clap la
=Þ Weilin- I NEED MAC SPY CEE LUNCH FOR DESTRESSION! says:
nono its you
ull be entitled to a mic
c|3... says:
wah
=Þ Weilin- I NEED MAC SPY CEE LUNCH FOR DESTRESSION! says:
JUST for ur clapping=D
feeling honoured?
c|3... says:
"lets welcome the clapping soloist...."
then the sypnosis..
clement is a talented clapper....
he has been clapping under the tutelage of a-mei
=Þ Weilin- I NEED MAC SPY CEE LUNCH FOR DESTRESSION! says:
hahaha
c|3... says:
he has won the hearts of many tpco members
=Þ Weilin- I NEED MAC SPY CEE LUNCH FOR DESTRESSION! says:
u r sending me to laughter
c|3... says:
byclapping
=Þ Weilin- I NEED MAC SPY CEE LUNCH FOR DESTRESSION! says:
HAHAHAHAA!
c|3... says:
lol
siao one
You have successfully received C:\Documents and Settings\Lih Yee Ngo\Desktop\201-牵手.mp3 from c|3....
c|3... says:
if really got this song
must invite me k
LOL
=Þ Weilin- I NEED MAC SPY CEE LUNCH FOR DESTRESSION! says:
yes yes yes
I WILL!!!
u dont worry alright?
i think u r the best candidate
c|3... says:
hais
=Þ Weilin- I NEED MAC SPY CEE LUNCH FOR DESTRESSION! says:
and the inspiration to play this song came from you
we will confirm invite u one!!!

No comments: