Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New found love!

Well, what's new in Life?
I guess.. it would be working at another new environment, SISTIC call centre..
Hmmm.. yea as the name suggests, I'm working in a call centre answering calls...
What I like is that I can work with friends and of course, give flexible schedules which suits the needs of a very busy person.. like... ME! =D

Oh well, side track a little.. I really am busy! Haha! Realised I got things on every day! And oh, I'm going to learn guitar!!! Got my new found love! =D

Gonna start lessons from this Wednesday on! =D
Hopefully I'll be able to master it fast! =S

Okay! Back on track, I wanted to blog about work actually.. But I guess I shouldn't mix happy and a tinge of unhappy stuff together! So.. refer to the next post! HAHA! =D

No comments: