Well, worked in SISTIC for 2 weeks!
Hmmm.. I would say I'm getting a little hang out of it?
Like answering calls and basic things like that..
Well, with such job scope, of course, I'll get to answer calls from many types of customers.
Some are very nice!
Some are very difficult to understand (especially Indians.. It's just their slang...)
Some are understanding
Some are just rude
Some are just impatient
and..
Some are just.. GREEDY
Yes, some people are just simply greedy.
A couple of days ago,
a customer, who was relocated to better seats, called back to ask me where his seats were, complaining that our website is very lousy, and he has to go through much hassle in order to view where his seats were. Well, that I could agree with him..
BUT, during the relocation, he was relocated and upgraded to better seats.. In fact, it was 2 rows in front of his original seats.. But his greed was just insatiable.. -.-
He asked me if he could get better seats, and I told him that they already are better seats as compared to the original seats.. FREE UPGRADE YOU KNOW! But this guy just wanted seats which were more in front.. I mean.. SINCE YOU WANT NEARER SEATS, WHY DON'T YOU BUY THOSE MORE EXPENSIVE TICKETS IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!?!?
Then he continued, what makes you think that I'll accept those seats you have reallocated? What if I prefer my original seats, what can you do? Come on mister.. IF YOU WANT YOUR ORIGINAL SEATS, GO AHEAD! Like I care.. JUST GO SIT WITH THOSE LIGHTING AND MAKE FRIENDS WITH THEM..
I mean.. How greedy can you get??? You are already getting seats which people have to pay more and yet you are still trying to make peoples' lives difficult?
Anyway, enough of customers..
Hmmm.. I just got a feeling that I'm not very welcomed by some of my colleagues..
Is it because I've rejected many calls accidentally?
Oh yes, I felt guilty... And there's an announcement saying that there's is an increase in the number of abandoned calls.. IS IT BECAUSE OF ME? Oh well.. I don't know if it's arrow-ing at me, but I'm pretty sure that I've contributed much of them! HAHA! I abandoned like 4 calls on my first day! LOL! But I was kinda being thrown there and everyone was so busy to help me! Felt very helpless you know!
But anyway.. probably it's because of this.. people 'noticed' me? Haha.. of course in a bad way -.-
Initially, I thought.. yea.. I thought.. that going to the toilet doesn't require any permission granted.. Oh well, at least for the first few days, I've noticed that no one asked for permission to go to the toilet.. But on my 4th day of work.. When Sharon and I came back from toilet, we were FAMOUS can.. The whole call centre knew that we went to the toilet.. and they said that we took a long time! Well.. I guess the maximum we took was 5 min? We walked there, took turns to go toilet, and walked back.. HOW LONG CAN IT BE!?!? But anyway.. point taken.. ask for permission.. just like a secondary school kid. -.-
Anyway.. something which I want to highlight, and actually, the purpose of writing this post starts here..
'Shouldn't seniors be more friendly towards newbies to make them like their new environment so that they would continue to stay on?'
I guess.. towards this little, and erm.. short (I know I'm bad) lady.. the answer is no..
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
That day, when Sharon and I were exiting the toilet place after we ended our shift, she was coming in opposite direction..
The door, being transparent, allowed us to see each other from a distance away. Well, despite seeing us, she gave a 不削 look, as if she don't know us and ignored us..
Don't you think it's very rude? I wanted to say Bye to her, but I guess it was redundant..
Well, not sure why she had this attitude? Did I stepped onto her toes? I merely abandoned a few calls? Haha! Even if I did something wrong at work, shouldn't you, at least, acknowledge our presence? Thought she was a nice person, but guess I was wrong? Well, prove me wrong.
But okay, there's many nice people as well.. That includes my 1st buddy, Insiya. A middle aged lady, very motherly and helpful.. And she has thought me many things! Sistic is a better place because of you! =)
And oh! There's this CSO.. She was a bit unfriendly in the first place, towards Insiya.. Insiya was asking her a question and she gave a 'shouldn't you already know the answer for this question' tone of answer to Insiya.. And I felt she was rude.. But during the next few days, I realised she's actually a helpful person, hmmm.. perhaps.. only on non-moody days.. But nevertheless, your marks are higher now!
And yea, I just hope that work will get better, and that unfriendly little lady will be more respectful!
No comments:
Post a Comment