Well, another post to end off my day! A happy one!
Despite some unhappy experiences working in SISTIC, there are still many pleasant ones!
For example, we get to have complimentary tickets to shows.. and the first one I went was...
WICKED!
Haha! Yea! Was very happy and excited the day before I went for the musical! I have never been to a musical before, and on top of that, it was for FREEEEEEE! =D
Well, went with Sharon, Amanda, and Fabian.. And erm.. and some other SISTIC colleagues, but well, they aren't really the main point =X
And oh! We were one of the first few people who get to watch Wicked first in Singapore!!
It was the last night of their rehearsal, and sort of a preview for the show..
Nevertheless, I feel that it was as good as an official one!
It was a very nice show! Nice vocals, nice story line, nice act, and nice and impressive stage and props!
Really, it's worth the watch!
If the tickets aren't that expensive, I would definitely watch it again!
And oh, I've checked..
The seats which we got were Cat 3 tickets, each at $165! =S
AHHHH I just wish that I could get to watch it again! =D
(Y) for Wicked!


No comments:
Post a Comment