Hmmm.. Not sure if I've mentioned this friend before.. But I doubt so..
Alright.. he's one of my CCHMSCO friend.. I would say.. A very jovial, comical, smart one!
He's like in the 1st class since sec 1, taking 9 subjects for O'levels inclusive of a 3rd language, Japanese...
Although he's smart, he's not proud... I guess that's what makes him a happy guy..
His jokes aren't realistic, but somehow or another, the way he puts it.. it's damn funny..
I remember whenever I had CO practice, he would be sitting next to me because I'm a sanxian player and he's a daruan player.. He will tell me jokes like my sanxian will become a snake somehow (coz it's made of snake skin =S) and swim across the Chung Cheng lake.. He will randomly tell me time (meanwhile pulling his hp out to check the time) according to the position of the sun, moon, stars, clouds, and whatever not..
And there's this joke, I seriously can't remember how the joke came about.. that is.. I lived on top of a tree.. and everyday I would need to get a ladder from somewhere (my apartment) to climb up the tree near CCHMS..
And he's a helpful guy.. Hmmm.. Like.. He helped out TPCO in the performance to raise funds for the Jap disaster by playing zr.. Oh well, I guess he was happy smoking on stage!
My memories with him are always funny and I always ended up laughing hard at his jokes.. I SERIOUSLY DUNNO WHY! I think partly, I'm laughing at him lah! It might be years since we last last met.. but he's someone who's able to click with people well and ease the awkward atmosphere.. I miss those time we had in CCHMSCO! It was so fun!
Well, he's NG CHUN POH! Shall not post his photo or what here! Rest assured, he's not my crush, just a great friend whom recently celebrated his birthday and some sort of graduation in Japan! And a friend whom I would always remember (If I don't have amnesia!)
Hope you will do well in whatever you are doing now!
No comments:
Post a Comment