Well, starting from P1.. Remember there used to be a buddy system? Those where the big korkors and jiejies will bring you to buy your food during recess time? Yeah, I had a big jiejie in my case and I remembered she asked me what I wanted to eat. And so, I described to here, trying my best.. I told her I want a type of noodle which is yellow in colour, and it was bian bian one.. Hmmmm.. Can't remember if she got what I wanted or whether we had our recess together, but I'm sure I'm thankful! Oh, have you guessed what I was trying to describe? It was meeeeeeepokkk.. My favourite type of noodles when I was young!
And oh! Just recalled that I was rather sad that that guy who was sitting next to me, Desmond Koh (see I can still remember his full name and look) for breaking my 30cm long ruler! I was truly sad, Desmond.. And I don't remember you apologizing to me. Girls tend to be more petty and they remember grudges well you see!
And ya, something minor, I think my earring came out during break of what and my teacher, Mrs Tng, helped me in putting back.. For some reason, I FELT LIKE CRYING when I knew my earring came out! Silly me!
Okay, I'm getting a bit of long winded tonight. Just one more alright! P1 was the year when my 1st tooth came out! I remember my lower middle tooth was shaking badly during children's day celebration.. And my teacher cut apples for us after the celebration.. Despite telling her my tooth was shaking, this friendly form teacher, Mrs Lily Low (she always made us finish our water at the end of the day.. Oh, my mother liked her a lot, So do I!), said it was alright and encouraged me to take 1.. True enough, 1 bite was all it took for my 1st tooth to come out!
Moving on to P2, HAHAHA! Only 1 that I could remember! Thinking back of it puts a smile on my face! Hahaha! I remembered I forgot to bring my Chinese textbook, and my teacher, Yang Lao Shi (aka yang meh meh), pulled my ear and made me stand in front of the class.. and she asked, 你要不要升级?I'm pretty sure she used the words 升级 and I didn't understand it at all.. Thinking that it was something bad and I wanna be a 乖乖 student, I said.. NO.. And she told her class something like... 你看,她不想升级!Immediately, it struck me that she was trying to ask if I want to get promoted to P3.. Well, a year later, I was telling my best friend then, WoonHwee, about this incident.. And guess out! She told me that she was once like that and she CRIED and escaped punishment! Probably one should occasionally show your soft side afterall! HAHAHA! Oh well, she was a strict and rather old teacher, but I remembered that she used to give us bells (I'm not sure if she gave it because we did well or was it for children's day.. But something for sure is, I like those bells and they were precious to me..).
Alright! Nearly 3am! Should continue another time!
Goodnight peeps!

No comments:
Post a Comment