Friday, March 9, 2012

THE HAPPY POST =)

I THINK I GOT SPLIT PERSONALITY!
COZ I REALISED MY POSTS ALTERNATES BETWEEN HAPPY AND UNHAPPY POSTS!!

And yup! Since the last was unhappy, of course.. this is a HAPPY ONE! =D

Just feel very relaxed and happy these few days.. Prolly I really got what I wanted, to be alone for some time..
Not those emo kids type, but those which makes me feel calm and peaceful within..
Although there's still 1 project to be completed, I'm not feeling very tensed or what (at least, I think, my hair aren't dropping as much as this time during last sem!).. AND I STILL GET TO PLAY GAMES!!! =D
It really feels good staying alone at home, doing whatever I feel like doing, of course including getting projects done... And I really appreciate it!

But after reflecting, I'm thinking.. If work really stresses me out? I guess to a certain extent? Coz I'll spend more time travelling and listening to those irritating customer calls! Okay, of course there are the goody ones, just blame on those 害群之马!But I'm really glad that irritating 'manager' didn't include me in the schedule as I only gave 3 days for this month.. BUT IT'S REALLY REALLY ALRIGHT! I appreciate your help for I gained freedom and relaxing moments! 塞翁失马,焉知非福!



And here, I end my happy happy post and continue doing my project happily!Hopefully I'll break the chain in my next post! =D

No comments: