I feel that everyone in my outlet, esp service staff, has their own story.
Most of them seems dramatic, and it set me thinking that my life was really very calm and smooth sailing..
Although some are around the same age as me, or even younger,
their life is really something which I wouldn't be going through..
That makes me cherish my present life even more..
And I'm prepared to forgive and forget those unhappy memories..
and keep them as lessons learnt
instead on harping on them.
So regarding the girl whom I mentioned, M,
I think I have gotten over it already! =D
I felt that I've been through a lot this year.
It set me thinking what I want to be in the future.
And how I'm going to maintain what I have now.
Friends, Relationships, Career, Future.
Everyone is significant in someone else's life,
no matter who you are.
I sincerely believe that the world would be different without you around.
And not for the better, I truly believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment