First to start off this post..
IT'S OFF DAY TODAY!!!
Haha! Was slacking for the whole day,
and it felt really GREAT!
I really miss those time we gossip about people.
I really miss those time we met up just to TALK after our hectic life.
I really miss those time we went to beach and have a dip in the sea.
I really miss those time we walked to the bus stop opp. TCA to avoid crowds.
I really miss those time we sat by the koi pond munching on snacks.
I really miss those time we aspire to become a country.
I really miss those time we mugged for our test/exams.
I really miss those time we went to Techno for meals.
I really miss those time we went crazy during practices.
I really miss those time we PK. mi re do la so mi re do so la doh re mi so la doh...
I really miss those time we eat and eat and stuff ourselves and said it was 值得!
I really miss those little things we did when we are together.
I really am feeling that life has been quite bland as I'm burning all my weekends because of work.
---------BUT------
I feel blessed that I'm remembered.
I thank all for letting me have my SIP with peace in mind.
I thank all who have been encouraging me to move on.
I thank all who have been giving me advices.
I thank all who have shown me concern.
I thank all who came to visit me! =D
Joanna and her friend. (thanks for saying my iced mocha is nice! I believe you guys didn't lie! LOL! >.<) Yee Teng, Wan ting, Cheryl, Mei Xuan (Sorry for not footing your bill! Though my manager handed it to me! LOL!)
Yu Ren, Sheng Long, Chu Yuan, Enyu, Isabella, Yin Chow, Shi Yan (I was really surprised when I know that you guys were coming! And they are really cute juniors.. they walked from Marina Square to UE square.. Okay.. Both got the word 'Square', but they are far apart! I wonder who suggested to walk!)
Whenever I know that someone is coming to my outlet, I really really looked forward to seeing them!
I think I'm truly blessed with so many friends around me.
And you guys really brightened up my life,
no matter how stressed work has been.
You guys have given me motivation to move on and stay cheerful.
Thanks everyone for making my life fulfilled and not bland at all.
I appreciate everyone.
Thanks Loves.
Happiness is something I can touch - Diana Ser
It's up to you whether you want to reach out for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment