Congratulations Weilin! You have survived 1 month of SIP!
Till date, you are left with 105 days of SIP!
Oh, and that includes holidays and off too!
WOOHOO!!!
Hmm.. haven't been updating much regarding work..
was partly due to that I don't feel like recalling what happened during work when I should be resting!
Oh well!
Had an outing with my colleagues on Wed.
Went for a dinner, or rather, supper with all of UE2 service crews!
Hmm..was quite fun, just that they kept smoking..
I remembered that my manager mentioned that I got a long life,
but I guess it has been shortened that night
By him..
Anyway, work was still okay okay today..
just that something happened which I feel like zhamming that person!
Oh my, she's getting onto my nerves..
Situation:
M wants to learn how to settle a bill using credit cards.
She asked me to teach her, and so I did!
But because payment less than $10 are not supposed to use credit cards,
and she jolly well swiped it and processed the bill!
So by the time I realised that, it was too late, and the billing was already approved..
So M asked me to get help from my manager, Shah.
But she said: 'Don't say it's me..'
Next sentence was.. 'Say it's you..'
................. SHE IS A WINNER!
After getting help, when Shah was looking at her direction,
she quickly say..
'It's Her' (pointing at me)
!@_(^%@#&*(&^@#(
Wah, I was damn pissed at that moment and my face really changed..
I mean.. How can such a person exist????
It's clearly your fault, and I'm helping u..
Are you biting the hand that fed you?
Really not worth helping her!
And after this, SHE STILL DARE TO ASK ME TO TEACH HER HOW TO DO BILLING!
pek chek..zzzzz
THAT'S NOT ALL OKAY!
My outlet is famous for being 'unclean'
And she's very afraid..
Always ask me to help her put this and put that in the kitchen..
When the kitchen is pitch dark with the luminous EXIT light..
If you are scared, doesn't mean others are not scared okay!
And we are not obliged to do things for you hor!
Okay.. Enough of my rantings..
Hope tmr will be fine!
And hope my heart will come out! =D
Been watching these videos because I'm doing barista for the whole week!
No comments:
Post a Comment