Friday, October 2, 2009

Courage

First of all, HAPPY BELATED CHILDREN'S DAY TO ALL, as long you are young at heart.

Well, had quite an emotional period for the past few days..
I'm not sure why I'm so sad, or rather depressed during work on Tuesday.
Perhaps 1 reason is because Pei Ching wasn't with me,
But I know there's more reason to that..

I have 2 complicated colleagues,
who happens to be on the same shift together with me that day..
AND BOTH OF THEM ARE COMPLAINING TO ME ABOUT EACH OTHER..
and I got kiapped in the middle..
And yea, many things happened to one of my colleagues, and she was very emotional that day,
which left me not knowing what to do too..
But there's more to why I'm sad, not gonna say..=X

BUT! On the next day..
Together with PC and my 2 other managers,
OMG! It was crazy can!
Instead of doing closing, we were playing with macaroons, sumatra (cake) and the sanitiser..
In the end, PC smelled like sakura macaroon, and I smell like sumatra.. 天!
But it was fun! Haha!

Well! Today is my OFF DAY!!!!!
Planned to go jogging with Mad in the morning..
But we are 2 lazy pigs which prefer to run in our dreams instead! Haha!
I promise to drag myself to exercise next week if I got time.
And the whole day I spent my time in school for MAGICAL AUTUMN III!
Well, it was successful I must say..
And thanks for making it possible, everyone, esp Wan Ting!
辛苦你了!

Well, I'm missing my weekends..
When can I ever enjoy my weekends?
Hmm.. maybe 4 months later? Haha!
I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SAT ANYWAY! =D

HANG IN THERE PEEPS, WE ALL CAN DO IT! JIAYOU!
And I thank those who are cheering me on! =D


Courage, where is it, Weilin?

No comments: