My blog has awkwardly high level of traffic. Definition of high = more than 2 daily..
Yes, that's very high for my blog.. Not to be bhb coz I'm quite sure those are spams and not people reading my blog.
Anyway, to those spammers, ya.. Hi, I know you are 'blogwalking'. Stop coming already lah! Want to put chatbox also scared of you all =/ (so sad right?)
Anyway, just a small update.. One of my students has left me =/
He has morning school classes and afternoon swimming classes and thus can't fit into any of my timeslots =/
Well, his name is Yang Han! I didn't even have the chance to say goodbye and he's being transferred away =/ A quiet and shy boy who never fails to greet me Miss Fu whenever I see him! A bit blur blur and always give me that 傻笑 look even when I ask him if he understands. Then he will nod his head, whether or not he understands. During teacher's day, he gave me a real rose which is super pretty!
Really a good boy with 心!
Hope you have a better tutelage under Qian Tong!
you will always be my good student, good boy <3
This goodbye has been too abrupt.
Well to end off,
Snoopy has a joke for you!
Yes, you are my love too! <3 <3 <3


No comments:
Post a Comment