Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy 2012

So, always end with some happy things!

Well, if you don't know what I'm typing about, please refer to the long whiny emo post just before this! =)

Yup, of course, when Life has downs, OF COURSE IT HAS ITS UPS! Right right right??

Well, 2012 is 12-13 days over, considering it's 13 Jan 2013 now! Hmmm guess I have ended 2012 with a very nice and very round full stop. (And yeah, a round belly too. I'm not pregnant btw)

And so, I was saying. December. Really the favourite month of the year.
I had my birthday, and thanks guys for the Love. I felt it and I hope this love would give me more courage to move on to the new year. =)

First of all. Birthday. Yes I'm a 22 yr old now. I admit.

 This girl, 1st time going out in a skirt after 10 odd years, with her precious birthday card made by Anne Chua.
The girl who lost to me in Tic Tac Toe =)
And me with the super yummy brownie and cute chicky picture. @hatched.
 My dear, you play a really important part in my Life.
 This bunch of dead kids. Different people, different skin tones, different personalities, but with one title. SGN.
 I guess we both smile very nice in this picture. I'm sorry to post one which cuts you off. Coz the other one where you looked good, I don't. TOO BAD! You aren't the one posting these photos =)
 Beautiful dearies. People who always include me in their life =)

 And yeps, thanks for giving birth to me 22 years ago. And tolerate my nonsense till now. Happy Birthday to you, Mum =)
Nice pose! Haha! At your fav Swensons! =)
The birthday gift that I took the most picture with! =) 
Thanks Ru Jin =D
23 Apr 2015, I will never forget.
 New found friends (exclude Ru Jin please!)
Zhi Han, Regina
Dear friend, I was really surprised that you appeared at my door. Thanks =)
 And a surprise from the girls, ZM, SH, SY =)
Hope you guys enjoyed the talk given by my 2nd brother!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enough of birthday! Now Christmas!
Yes, the season which slimmed my bank account. Thanks ah!
But I really had a happy time and a happy belly? (I guess)

 The happy bunch of people, MONSTERS
Lacking Miao Ru, but she really sang a nice song that night =)
26.12.12
 Timbre with sec friends (WT, ET, Cheryl)
 Well, with monsters too! And bunny ears meant for Shao Ren!! =D
 Xmas with SGN
And the forever serious election! 
I'm still 04! =)

Though Christmas has been a busy period with work and meetups, it truly is 快乐,真的快乐(like the song I'm listening to now)
Chocoelf, a place where I met nice people. Alice (fellow snoopy lover cum lady boss cum supervisor.) Likes the way you handle things, but maybe some empowerment might do everyone good =)
Fadina + Sharon - Always feeding me chocolate! OH MAN! NICE CHOCOLATES AND PASTRIES!
Cecilia - the quiet one
Germin- the hyper one with thick pony tail!
Sindy - The even hyper and ki siao one. And kinda emotional.
Hui Ying - the one who likes zai nan
Wan Sin - the one who's always panicking. 
Koh Yee Teng - You didn't work much with me!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND THE MANY FIRST TIMES 

 1st Gala Concert with CSCO
CSCO Gala concert with TPCO members.
Yes, we are occupying CSCO land too. But well, now it seems that it's left with Yu Ren and I. Guys, come back soon =)
My first Beautiful Sunday. Yes, with CSCO too. =)
First time guest playing in SP

Oh man, the songs are.. SUPER DUPER HARD!!! And I think I only had 3 Dazu?? 
Definitely a great experience though =)

First marathon! 10km!
First time staying over at MBS!

First time swimming 20 laps in my Life??
First time being a Uni Graduate? LOL
Well, can't remember already! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, yes, no doubt, I'm flooding this blog.
Now with many fun filled tripssssss!!!

 BKK Trip! 9 days 8 nights!
26 June - 4 July 2012
@ Dreamworld, where I met DD! Dreamworld Dog! LOL!
 A nice picture from Chatuchak, where we are enjoying a nice cup of KOPI!
 Dreamworld too! Where we watch the stunts and explosions! =S
 Dreamworld yet again, where we experience snow the first time in our Life.
*SHIVERS*

Next up, many many JB Trips! A reason why I went overseas for more than 10 times this year!!
=)
 Really like this picture a lot!

And next uppp! TAIWAN!
19 Nov - 26 Nov
And yes, hope the things we wished for come true

Where we indulge in Tai Tai Life.
@Shangrila Music Villa

-REDANG-
Truly a place for relaxation.

Well, trips, long trips, show how different people with different personalities interact. Interesting to see how we interacted during these periods. Well, not entirely a very happy event, but I'm sure we all know each other a bit more!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yeps, meet ups. Can't post all the photos I have, but these are all I can find ATM!

Bakerzin - a place I have never regretted going to. Really enjoy the company of this bunch of people and others from UE Square.
No doubt, evil customers and whatever weird customers we faced, this is the job that I loved most =)
My dear friend, I hope we both find our other half.
Like Xu Wen Bin from X Yuan Shu! LOL!
Or 项大律师 from 就想赖着你。

 Clam's 23rd! Surrounded by girls. Pretty ones! LOL!
 1st CNY celebrated with Monsters =)
Love you guys.
 Maddie, a girl who is innocent and true.
 Simon Kucher.  A job which pays well but we told ourselves it's the last time we gonna work for them! Coz we need to find a FT job by the time they hold their next talk!
 My Uni friends. People who helped me through my Uni Life.
 TRIBE!!!! <3
 Well, from nothing to a whole row. My Life has been interesting because of you guys.
Made my Uni Life meaningful and no longer a loner.
ZM's 20th. Well, looking forward to you 21st! LOL!

And thanks for all the joy and gifts from my dear friends, students and employers! <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's all folks! Guess this post will take sometime to load. But looking back at all the 2012 photos, it really brings a smile back to me. Feel so happy and loved at the same time.
This whole year is worth it and I conclude it has been good =)
All my sadness from just now is gone!
And yes, I love you guys. Everyone of you, even if you aren't in these pictures (Just shows that you have to take more photos with me)
Eg. Shawnny, WHERE ARE YOU!
And yes, DD says Goodnights! =)





No comments: