Sunday, January 13, 2013

This too, shall pass

Yes, you are right. This too, shall pass, no matter it's the happiest or the worst phrase in your Life. Quite surprised to see this phrase appearing in somewhere else. Never did I think that someone else would post this phrase and it dawned upon me that the feeling/things/people/incidents and etc that I'm facing might not be permanent. I guess I have posted this sentence over and over again, to keep myself reminded to cherish the happiness I'm having, and to bite through the worst.

Well, guess I'm in an emo state right now, probably just like you, fellow blogger (I doubt you will ever come across this blog and doubt that you know you were stalked too! Well, I guess you don't mind people stalking in the first place?). Hmmm, just feel that I'm kinda tired with this kind of Life, a Life that people do what they don't like in order to survive under peer/family/whatever pressure you call it. Well, that means after studies, you find a job in order to earn $$$ and more $$$ in order to provide for your future as well as those who might step into your Life in the later part, AKA Spouse, kids, and parents.

Can't believe I'm a graduate now. But what does that mean? Yes, it basically means I'm jobless and ought to be sourcing for a job diligently. And since I'm jobless, everyone assumes that I'm super duper free, nothing to do, so I ought to go out more often, practice piano 24/7 like there's no tmr, clean up my own things and whatever you think I should do coz I have too much time. But I guess, I would really prefer to enjoy this cooling off period, a period where I can do things to make up for lost time and to really rot before I embark on a new chapter of my Life.

Well, today I had another cycle of music lessons with my dear girls and boys. I'm really unsure if I'm cut out to be a teacher, seriously. I had a sleepless night the day before. Can you imagine??? The once able-to-knock-out-within-one-min girl HAD A SLEEPLESS. Tossed and turned like a salad dressing, pretty sure that the salad is nicely tossed and mixed. Hmmm, sometimes I just hope that I will be able to nurture them well under my guidance, but it seems that, my patience is running out before they are able to prove their abilities to me. My dear kids, you guys are angel, but please cooperate with me and let's learn together alright? Exams are round the corner, I just hope you guys will really put in your best efforts and achieve the best grades you can. I'm sure you guys are smart, and I'm sure you guys can do it. After each lesson, I realise I'll either say Jiayou to them or I'll say it in my heart. Let's JIAYOU TOGETHER alright?
Really love you guys and I hope you guys don't mind my nasty attitude. I just hope for the best for you guys!

So.. I'm done with the sad part of Life (I).
Here comes part II

Friends.
I'm really going into a anti-social mode guys. The sad part of Life is, when you have no money and have tons of appointments to go for, your wallet and bank account tends to be very unhappy. You-know-why.
But anyway, I'm really sorry if one day I reject going out with you guys. I guess I need some time off from this social activities.
Once, I have a friend (CY). He has always wished (and prob still wishing) for many many new friends who can lepak with him anytime he wants. He dread boredom and is always in a emo state too. Sometimes, I would think if one day, when our lives switches, would he be better off? And would I be better off? Not too sure, but I'm sure everything happens for a purpose. And no doubt, I still cherish my friends a lot.
But some kind or another, I guess when some friends become too close, differences tend to arise. I'm quite open to talk about it now, over here. I guess we tend to take each other for granted and the way we treat each other, we didn't care for each other's feelings.
Lesson learnt: This might be a joke to you, but not to another, esp where there's an attack on the other's person personality.
And I think, despite being really unhappy about the things happening to you, it is always polite to phrase things in a nicer way and not attack right at the person. Not to say to beat around the bush, but.. you know.. PLEASE CARE ABOUT THE OTHER'S FEELINGS. WE ARE HUMAN TOO.

Well, doubt you will see this post either. But even if you do, I hope you do take into account what I've just typed.

And here's to another friend. Don't always think that your Life is suay or what. I'm quite sure you have something which others doesn't have. Don't always think of the negative stuff in Life. Of course, don't ignore them either, but there's more to Life than just those pessimistic views. Eg. You have people who really loves you. Do not ever ignore them. For that, You are not suay. Yes, I'm sure. At least there's people there for you, right? =)
Well, sincerely hope you will get to read this little portion written for you, you used to be one of my avid fans here! LOL!

And here's to another avid fan of mine. I hope you are doing well over there. School has started and I hope you are back to the battle mode. Might be tough, but please remember, This too, shall pass, like what I wrote in my card to you =)

p.s. I don't care about any grammatical/spelling error in this blog! HAHAHA! Aiya, you know what I'm trying to express right? Can liao lah!!

No comments: