Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New year resolution

Well.. 1st day of a new year, always a day where everyone thinks it is worth reflecting on the past 1 year and thinking of what to achieve in this new year. And okay, I shall follow thw crowd for once. Reflecting shall come in a short while while I pen down what I wish for this year.

1. Maintaining my friendships. Guess 2012 has been a year that I met many friendship problems. Guess it often takes 2 hands to clap, same goes for maintaining a friendship. Well of course giving in isnt the one solution to achieving that, but I'm quite sure understanding one would be one of the methods to doing that.

2. Spend less money. Weilin is getting poorer and poorer ever since she entered uni... all these spendings is killing her bank acct  so ya..if you are reading out and wants to jio me out.. please.. let's go to kopitiam and spend on meals less than $10. Weilin's tummy is growing bigger due to those sumptous and delicious meals she had esp during December. Birthday and xmas dinners are treating her way too good that result in her needing to lose weight

3. And yes. Lose weight. As mentioned above, I guess losing 5kg sounds practical. At least, thedouble chin which is always fighting to show itself on my face. Dont like you leh, double chin!

4. Ill update later. Fight procrastion!!!

No comments: