OOOHHH MMYYYY GOOOODD!!!
Alright.. My outlet has been having party for 2 days already!!
Really envy these kids nowadays..
Their parents just spent hundreds and hundreds just for their child's birthday!
Had been working till 9pm for the past 2 days,
having dinner at around 7pm..
terrible>.<
BUT!
FEAR NOT!
I'll be having 2 meals tmr (or rather today).. coz I'm working from 8.30am to 9pm.
Oh, in case u haven't realised..ITS SUPPOSED TO BE PH TODAY! =(
But I'm going to work my day away..
Tuesday off day! Who wants to date me!!!!
Please date me =( HAHA! (I'm just joking, not so despo)
Have a craving for cai fan with curry potato, chicken, and steamed egg >.<
Have a craving for downstair's western food..
Have a craving for fried stuff! YUMMY!!
When will I have a craving for my outlet's food?
Oh.. maybe yes.. BAKED POTATO WEDGES!!
LOOKS NICE, SMELLS NICE! AND I HOPE IT TASTES NICE! Shall 打包 TMR! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment