Saturday, September 5, 2009

PRECIOUS 10 DAYS!

Yoo blog! 
Has been trying to spend my holidays wisely ever since MICE paper ended! 


Well.. have been relaxing myself these days
like slacking slacking and more slacking..
Not only I can sit by the koi pond, 
I can slack at the MRT platform! WOOSH!
Chit chatted with Ah ting on tues after meeting 
ah ron, ah don, ah line, and ah ting for their genting shopping spree (it's just tidbits only)


And on wed.. was the making of MUAH CHEE!!
OMG!!! MUAH CHEE HOR!!! and tang yuan! (Made a square one!)
It's my 1st time seeing/making muah chee! =D
Like.. besides making muah chee, we also grind our own peanut!!!! O_O
AND IT WAS NICE NICE NICE NICE! YI JI BANG! WOOOSHH!!
But it became NUAH CHEE during sectionals~  >.<
And I think CSC pple are really a bunch of fun people to hang out with!


Thurs was UP with mummy!
And WE PLAYED HIDE N SEEK IN TOYSRUS
Okay la.. it's just me.. I went to hide! (WAHAHAHHAA) =X
Haha! but it was damn funny! 
Toysrus is really a fun place! 
I must bring my kid there next time! 
I think my future kid must be v fortunate...
He/she will get lots of games/toys to play with.
Coz those which I wished to play, I would buy for them! 
So that I got someone to play with! =D =D =D (Y)


Well Well.. Friday was rotting at home.. 
Was mapling for a long long long time (wah.. didn't do that for a long time alr!)
Anyway, attempted to keep my stuff, but I guess I failed?
Coz.. erm.. it's still messy =(
Will try harder tmr! HAHA!


Well well, for the next couple of days, 4 days to be exact
I want to complete these things!!!
1. Shopping for clothes (my wardrobe is drying up)
2. Exercise!
3. Meet up with more friends! (or I won't be able during SIP i guess =()
4. Visit my working outlet..
5. Get enough sleep (which is impossible i guess?)
6. Keep my things
7. Cook something


Random: I want eat popiah, subway cookie, and Mac Spy Cee..
I guess tv commercials are good marketing tools! coz they make me hungry! =D


I guess I have missed out/am missing out/ and will miss out more..

No comments: