Saturday, September 12, 2009

SIP DAY 2!

IM STILL ALIVE AFTER DAY 2!!
AND!!!!
MY LEGS ARE STILL WITH ME!!!!
*CHEERS WITH PONG PONG!*

Oh man! Still a RUNNER!
Haha.. and this time, with a walkie talkie!
but I hated it!
That thing gonna make me go deaf someday!
SO LOUD LOR!

Learnt how to key in orders today,
Oh.. but I think I'm super blur lah!
Coz I don't know what's on the menu!!!
AND I KEYED IN THE WRONG ORDER
OOOOOOPS!

Anyway, dao kia was a little bit more helpful
erm.. but still dao..

Okay.. I don't like Vongole!
Coz it's always super hot and my fingers were burnt because of it!
PLEASE, PEOPLE,
DONT EAT VONGOLE PLS!
I still want my fingers! Haha!

Anyway! 9 hours again today!
Had Chicken Thigh with teriyaki sauce! (thumbs up!)
legs shattering
wrist breaking
Just joking la! (not so serious!)

I will survive! JIAYOU EVERYONE!!!

No comments: