Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 3!

I realised I got this very important thing to tell you guys!
I seriously think that i got a FU LIN face..
Not only does CO people call me that,
IT SEEMS THAT THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD NOW IS CALLING ME THAT TOO!

During the 2 days training at Bakerzin HQ,
the area outlet manager, also our trainer,
called me FU LIN..
without anyone telling her that I got this nickname..

(You think that's the end? NO!)
Then during these 3 days at UE square,
MY TRAINER CALLS ME THAT TOO!
And is very 自然 one can!
And no one told him I got this nickname too!
Erm.. Perhaps it's fate la..

Anyway, was very nervous before work today..
Played my piano but couldn't cool myself down.
Keep sighing too!
STRESS AHHHH!!
But it went quite well today, and had chicken thigh with teriyaki sauce..
NICE LEH NICE LEH!!
AND I DIDNT SERVE ANY VONGOLE TODAY!!!
*CHEERRR!!!*
So my fingers are well today! =)

Oh but during the night..
it was disaster man..
suddenly a lot of people came in! And only 4 svc crews!
There were a group of 9 or 10, another group of 3
and a few tables 1-3 people..
Just seeing the 9 people group ah..
I heh already!
And I cleared the 9 people table alone.. *sob*
It took me 5 trips.. and my dear partner never help me =(
She just said thank you..
I see what's on the table ah.. I feel like fainting alr!

Anyway, did floor closing today alone.. =(
Wa is a loner today mans!
Sweep, mob, vacuum floor, set table, take in cushion, change napkin..
oh .. but my senior told me that I forgot to bring in umbrella thingy..change tissue for condiments, top up napkins and etc. Ya.. I shall rmb tmr! I think I would most prob be doing that again!! AHHHH!

Legs cui, Wrists cui, and mentally cui.. it's only the 3rd day mansss!!

No comments: