Well, another semester has passed.
This semester, though it seemed like the previous ones,
I felt that this was the most fruitful semester
And really 1 which brought me lots of learning experiences
And lessons..
I felt that along the way, I have learnt alot and have become more matured in my thinking.
These 5 people has made me think a lot and gave me laughter, pressurizing moments, and of course
many memories.
Introducing Anne, Azni, Jerome, Marie, and Reen.
These are the people who made my semester 3.1 possible.. coz without them, my project would flunk I guess? It's all about teamwork and communication, that's what I've learnt.
No doubt it has been pressurizing, but it ended well! =)
1st up.. ANNE CHUA! Someone who never fails to cheer people up and being happy. Someone who has strong values and belief. Someone who have made 3.1 interesting.
Really thanks for guiding me through and taught me the values in life. How to take a step back and just let it be. And whether a person could stay happy or not really depends on that individual.
Though many things have happened to me during this period, you have never failed to cheer me up!
I think you are suitable to be Giordano's spokeswoman! CHEER YOU UP! =D
MARIE LAI! Someone who's always scare you with her laughter! A cheerful girl la! And fun and relaxing to be with! Take care when you are in China.
Azni! Someone who always say Lovin' it! Haha! And that's her good friend at the left side of the pic, and my colleague to be as well.
On the right, REEN! Oh must comment that she's always very fast! Haha! Not that it's something bad, but sometimes you have to relax a bit! Worry, but don't worry too much! Something unique is that she doesn't have a single white hair in her life yet, coz it's in her genes! COOL RIGHT!
JEROME at the back. Someone who likes to tap on people's shoulder and whose soul is always missing..(Inside joke!) Oh ya, he likes to call me zhong cai???
This was taken underneath a table! A picture of us attempting to find marie's orh pin on the carpeted floor.. It was always camouflaging! We had a competition! Anne won the 1st round, and I found it the 2nd time! =D
Picture of us in the study room.. We commented that we looked like some animals in the cage and someone took our pic!
Besides groupmates, new friends were made! Introducing Wan Xin! Oh still got more new friends, just that I only got this pic..
Though this semester was tough, it was worthed it. Thanks guys!









No comments:
Post a Comment