Well, 1st major event!
Dot's farewell!
My dear gugu, aka beijing lai de, aka dorotty winarto! Take Care!
Well, that's DOT! My friend since sec 1. Though we aren't very very very very very close, you are still one of the friends who brought laughter to everyone and I will never forget that we are fans of mao ze dong! And I will never forget that you are Beijing de, while I'm from Chong Qing.
Oh, see the colourful stickers on my bag? It proves that IM VERY HEALTHY, Free from H1N1! =D
I like collecting the stickers! The whole range of colours make me HAPPY! =D
Well, another major event was PREPARING FOR MY FINAL EXAMS!
Yes, everything seems to be coming to an end.
I had my last lecture, last study week, last paper, and the last of everything in my TP life.
And the last day of school, after MICE paper, I felt lost that it was actually the last day of my semester.
Soon enough, a new chap will begin.
After SIP, what would life be?
Where will I be?
It seems blurred, but time is pushing me to decide the picture of my future.
Nevertheless, I felt that I have tried my best for this exam, and of course, thanks to my studymates!
They made this possible!
Through asking me questions and making me memorize all the points! THANKS O!
Maybe it's our last time studying together,
But I believe our aspirations will continue gluing us together! =D
Pictures up at a later time, kinda lazy to transfer! =X

No comments:
Post a Comment